A Reaching Hand would like to share and honor the various ways people have helped in raising funds, for which we are so humbled and appreciative.
• Annually Contrast eventbyrå channels their Valentine acknowledgements to their staff, to A Reaching Hand instead
• A number of people ask that donations be made to A Reaching Hand instead of receiving a birthday gift
• A donation instead of a host/hostess gift
• Instead of a Christmas gift, presenting a voucher of a donation
• Donating their retirement gift
• Selling personal art
• Opening up their house, garden, or restaurant to host fundraising events.
• For instance Resia Travel Group, together with their staff, celebrated the annual day of the very Swedish dessert "semla", their employees supported A Reaching Hand by donating a voluntery amount for a semla.
• And several thousands of goods being brought to A Reaching Hand by visitors
• The most expensive Gin and Tonic was sold at our fundraising dinner in Gothenburg in June last year. One of our guests announced that he would buy a Gin and Tonic to the person who donated the quickest via Swish, the total came to 7.500kr!!
• Håkan Larsson travels the country to hold winetastings for Munskänkarna, not charging but urging/encouraging people to donate a set tasting fee per person to A Reaching Hand
And then, of course, we have our donors who consistently donate every month, making sure that our projects are sustainable.